Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mister International Netherlands 2014: Interview with Kusad Yaman

20 y.o, 1.88 m


Q: Three words to describe yourself.
A: Strong, Goal-getter and Friendly.

Q: Tell us about your current preparations on Mister International Netherlands (MIN) 2014.
A: I train a lot in the gym. Before the pageant, I had a blur body. But because I am here to win, I trained a lot and still doing it the whole week to shine with a great and healthy body in the finals.


Q: What do you think about other MIN 2014 finalists? Who do you think will be your strongest competitor?
A: I would say Ali Sarilar, but all the other Misters are great competitors too.

Q: What's your favorite part of your body and why?
A: My chest. I love to train my chest and they are in great shape too.


Q: Who do you think is the world's most beautiful woman?
A: There are a lot of beautiful women in the world, but in my eyes Rihanna is the most beautiful one.


Q: Message to your supporters.
A: First of all, I would like to thank you for your support. And I do my best to win this pageant. I would also like to ask you all to vote for me HERE and 'Like' my Facebook page.


Interviewed by Dionysus
Images courtesy of Mark van Velsen, Robert van Heerde for MIN Official

0 comments:

Post a Comment