Monday, May 26, 2014

Mister International 2014: Interview with Fabio Ronti

Mister International Belgium 2014

Q: Tell me about your current preparations for Mister International 2014. 
A: That's in October. I've got time. For the moment, I try to do my best with all the shootings and catwalks I have to do. That's a good training for Mister International 2014.


Q: What was the best moment in your life? 
A: Won the greatest contest in Belgium, surely it's that! There were great contestants. That was so difficult, but all with pleasure. Only pleasure. And win this contest and the price to represent Belgium to Mister International 2014 and to be the Manhunt International Belgium, was really the best moment in my life.


Q: What are your best qualities? 
A: Live life day to day. And maybe my smile.

Q: Who is your role model and why? 
A: It's weird, but I haven't got role model! I'm just living my life and being myself. I never tried to be someone else.


Q: Name three things you can't live without. 
A: Music, cinema and my mind.

Q: Message to your supporters and fans.
A: This is a new world for me. I've got fans and supporters? Yes? Alright! I will never disappoint you. I'm not a celebrity, but if someone in the world believes in me then, I just have to prove him that he never believes in me for nothing! All my shootings are for you. And I hope to see you one day and take a picture with you. See you very soon.


Interviewed by Dionysus
Images courtesy of Luc Grobben, Gunther Frans Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment