Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mister International 2014: Interview with Eray Aydos

Mister International Turkey 2014


Q: Tell me about your current preparations for Mister International 2014.
A: I have started with diet and fitness but this competition is more important than the first one, I will represent my country, diet and fitness are not enough for this time. I take courses about dance, music and drawing. I will try to do my best for my country.

Q: What was the best moment in your life?
A: The best moment of my life was being the most handsome man and winner of Idol of Models on April 30th, 2014.


Q: What are your best qualities?
A: I have played basketball for a long time. I'm studying in fine arts academy. I'm also drawing, making statues and interested in music so much, like playing guitar, etc. And I can do Tango.


Q: Who is your role model and why?
A: My role model is Scott Adkins, because he is sportive, athletic and very talented.


Q: Name three things you can't live without.
A: I can not live without my family, sport and freedom.


Q: Message to your supporters and fans.
A: I have received a lot of messages for two weeks, thanks to everyone for their caring. I'm trying to reply all of them but sometimes I can not reply because I am really busy. I'm very sorry for not replying. Their supports make me feel awesome. I hope I can be Mister International as they want. Thanks again to everyone.


Interviewed by Dionysus
Images courtesy of OZiDi Manta Photography, Idol of Models, Eray Aydos

0 comments:

Post a Comment