Friday, May 2, 2014

Mister International Netherlands 2014: Interview with Dwayne Westenburg

27 y.o, 1.78 m

Q: Three words to describe yourself.
A: Ambitious, Fit, Strong.

Q: Tell us about your current preparations on Mister International Netherlands (MIN) 2014. 
A: I'm working on my mindset, to be a better version of myself in life. I'm living a healthy lifestyle, be it physical activity or education.


Q: What do you think about other MIN 2014 finalists? Who do you think will be your strongest competitor? 
A: I think they're all cool guys, they have their own qualities and I love it. I think that Maurice (de Jonge) is my strongest competitor.


Q: What's your favorite part of your body and why? 
A: My smile, because it's infectious.

Q: Who do you think is the world's most beautiful woman? 
A: My woman.


Q: Message to your supporters.
A: I hope to inspire people to be a better and healthier version of themselves. And I want to thank them in advance for all of their support.


Interviewed by Dionysus
Images courtesy of Mark van Velsen, Robert van Heerde for MIN Official

0 comments:

Post a Comment