Monday, April 7, 2014

Mister Slovenia 2014: Interview with Mitja Nadižar

Top 10 Finalist of Mister Slovenia 2014

Mitja Nadižar (19 y.o, 1.88 m/80 kgs, Film Editor)


Q: Three words to describe yourself.
A: Happy, Strong, Love.

Q: What is your idea of male beauty pageant?
A: I don't know how to exactly answer this question, but I think about male pageant... it's great. You meet a lot of people, do a lot of stuff. It's amazing!



Q: What's your best experience during Mister Slovenia 2014?
A: It was semifinal. We had a great time with other boys. There are good guys. We talked a lot and just had a good time.

Q: Who do you think will win Mister Slovenia 2014 and why?
A: I can't tell who will win. Every single one of us is perfect in our own way, but I hope I can win. I'll try my best.



Q: Who's your inspiration in life and why?
A: Nick Vujicic. He is a great man with good personality. He teaches people how to live your life to the fullest, no matter where you from and who you are, everything is possible.

Q: Message to your supporters.
A: Thanks to every single one of my fans. There have been amazing so far. They showed a lot of support to me. Because of them, I came this far and will try my best to get even more.


Interviewed by Dionysus
Images courtesy of Mister Slovenia Official, Mitja Nadižar

0 comments:

Post a Comment