Saturday, April 26, 2014

Mister International Netherlands 2014: Interview with Michael van den Berg

23 y.o, 1.77 m

Q: Three words to describe yourself.
A: Determined, Caring, Positive.

Q: Tell us about your current preparations on Mister International Netherlands (MIN) 2014.
A: I work out like 2-3 hours a day and I follow a diet so I will be on my best when the day has come to shine. I work on my posing and walking skills in the mirror. I try to speak flawless English and I help as many people as possible along the way to become MIN.


Q: What do you think about other MIN 2014 finalists? Who do you think will be your strongest competitor?
A: Great opponents each with valuable quality's. It's not my job to judge. I just wish everybody the best.


Q: What's your favorite part of your body and why?
A: I'll go for my heart! Most of the time I rather follow my feelings than my thought because the mind gets influence from outside and the feeling of the heart comes from within.


Q: Who do you think is the world's most beautiful woman?
A: Haha... uhmm, there are so many beautiful women. I can hardly choose one but I love woman who is caring and loving, sportive and has a positive mindset. 


Q: Message to your supporters.
A: It's important to have a dream. A dream makes you get out of bed with pleasure, a dream drives you forward, a dream takes you to places you have never been before, a dream is worth the fight. I was ones without a dream and I was like a plane with no destination. Eventually you crash because you don't know where to go and you're running out of fuel. The day I started working on my dreams and believed it was possible was the day that changed my life forever. I experienced new things and I had to overcome many fears and obstacles, and I still do, but everytime I do I am getting rewarded and that drives me forward to overcome the next fear or roadblock that's on my way to success and step by step my dream becomes reality. Everybody has a special purpose in life, it's your job to find out what it is and make the world a better place.


Interviewed by Dionysus
Images courtesy of Mark van Velsen, Robert van Heerde for MIN Official

0 comments:

Post a Comment