Monday, April 28, 2014

Mister International Netherlands 2014: Interview with Pieter Minze Vries

22 y.o, 1.85 m

Q: Three words to describe yourself.
A: Careful, Helpful and Reliable.

Q: Tell us about your current preparations on Mister International Netherlands (MIN) 2014.
A: My current preparations for MIN are a healthy diet and train a lot. Not only strength but also dancing. I dance a lot because I love to dance!


Q: What do you think about other MIN 2014 finalists? Who do you think will be your strongest competitor?
A: The other finalists are all excellent competitors. I can't say who will be the strongest competitor because they are all really kind and awesome competitors. I would be happy for anyone whom will be MIN, but I won't quit trying to be it myself.


Q: What's your favorite part of your body and why?
A: To be honest, I do not have a favorite part of the body. I'm satisfied with how I look right now.

Q: Who do you think is the world's most beautiful woman?
A: The most beautiful women are my girlfriend, my mother and my sister. It's not all about outer beauty, it's also about inner beauty. And they've got the whole package.


Q: Message to your supporters.
A: I would really appreciate it if you would give me your vote. Never judge somebody on outer beauty. Inner beauty is the most beautiful thing.


Interviewed by Dionysus
Images courtesy of Mark van Velsen, Robert van Heerde for MIN Official

0 comments:

Post a Comment