Sunday, April 27, 2014

Mister International Netherlands 2014: Interview with Shahir Olbina

26 y.o, 1.76 m

Q: How would you describe yourself?
A: I'm a guy that follows my dreams, I like to network a lot with other people... friendly, a go getter, social. I also like to do things for other people who don't have the possibility to achieve their goals.

Q: Tell us about your current preparations on Mister International Netherlands (MIN) 2014.
A: 5 days a week I go to the gym for a workout. I try to eat healthy and I have an eating program. Skin care is also important, because we have to do a lot of photoshoots. Through all these things I often take a break to clear my mind.


Q: What do you think about other MIN 2014 finalists? Who do you think will be your strongest competitor?
A: I don't have any thoughts about the other contestants. During the training we became close and maybe we could be friends. I think that having thoughts about someone isn't the right way. I give everybody a chance because everybody deserves that. All the guys are good in what they do and everybody is different, so I don't have anyone that will be my strongest competitor.


Q: What's your favorite part of your body and why?
A: I don't have a favorite part of my body. I'm happy with who I am and what I can.

Q: Who do you think is the world's most beautiful woman?
A: Adriana Lima is the most beautiful woman to me. She is a beautiful model and in her interviews, she's down to earth. Beauty and inner in a beautiful package.


Q: Message to your supporters.
A: Stay who you are and believe in yourself! If you want something, go and get it. One day you will reach your goals. If you just believe, you can. Don't let someone bring you down. Like my Facebook page and we keep in touch.


Interviewed by Dionysus
Images courtesy of Mark van Velsen, Robert van Heerde for MIN Official

0 comments:

Post a Comment