Thursday, July 31, 2014

Mister International Spain 2014: Interview with Daniel Jiménez

Mister International Spain - La Rioja 2014

Q: How would you describe your personality?
A: I am a humble, friendly, kind, and simple person... I like to do things right and fast.

Q: What would you like to accomplish in Mister International Spain?
A: I would like to win the contest and participate in the international competition in South Korea.


Q: Name your favorite sports team.
A: Real Betis Balompié, a Spanish football club in Seville.

Q: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
A: I'd like to try to not trust people easily.


Q: Do you think that racism still exists today?
A: Yes it is, and here in Spain many people did that.

Q: What place in the world would you most like to visit? Why?
A: I would like to visit Milan, Italy. Because I really want to know what is it like to be in the world's fashion capital.


Q: Who is your inspiration?
A: My family.

Q: Facebook or Twitter?
A: Facebook.


Q: Book or magazine?
A: Magazine.

Q: Message to your supporters and fans.
A: I want to thank them and continue supporting me because without them nothing would be possible.

Interviewed by Dionysus
Images courtesy of Mister International Spain Official, Daniel Jiménez

0 comments:

Post a Comment