Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Mister International Spain 2014: Interview with Manuel Garrido

Mister International Spain - Jaén 2014

Q: How would you describe your personality?
A: Dreamer, respectful, humble, simple, honest.

Q: What would you like to accomplish in Mister International Spain?
A: I'd like to show that sacrifice, education with hard work and set goals can make your mark in life and mine right now is to win this contest.


Q: Name your favorite sports team.
A: Sevilla football club.

Q: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
A: I would like to be more patient than I have.


Q: Do you think that racism still exists today?
A: Strangely enough, I would like it to end.

Q: What place in the world would you most like to visit? Why?
A: Italy and France for their customs and landscapes.


Q: Who is your inspiration?
A: I am inspired by myself from day to day, getting my goals in life and learn about the people who are helping me on this long way that is none other than my personal trainer, Javi.

Q: Facebook or Twitter?
A: Both of them.


Q: Book or magazine?
A: Magazine.

Q: Message to your supporters and fans.
A: I will give the best of myself, I try day and night to make it and let in a very high-level.

Interviewed by Dionysus
Images courtesy of Mister International Spain, Mister Espana, Manuel Garrido

0 comments:

Post a Comment