Monday, August 11, 2014

Mister International 2014: Interview with David Angel

Mister International Colombia 2014

Q: Tell me about your current preparations for Mister International 2014.
A: I'm just going on with my normal life, I think everything that I do day after day helps me to preparate for the pageant. Training as a professional swimmer, going to the university, working as a model. My manager told me once, "Your whole life is in a preparation for this kind of events!."

Q: How would you describe your personality?
A: I think I live a Bohemian lifestyle, I don't like a luxury life, neither an alternative life. I just try to share the simple things that I enjoy.


Q: What was the best moment in your life?
A: It's a difficult question because my life is full of good moments that maybe I can't choose one. But I can say the first time that I was out of Colombia, in Brasil, that was a good moment. Because I could discover new things and understand the world. 

Q: What are your best qualities?
A: I like to share, and I think it's a good quality because I like to share many things like experiences, cultures, traditions, and by this way we can learn a lot about how to make a good friendship in the world.


Q: Who is your role model and why?
A: As I said earlier, I try to live a Bohemian lifestyle. Being different but enjoying every single thing. I don't have a role model but I admire Chespirito, a Latin comedian.


Q: Do you think racism still exists today?
A: I think in this world, there's still these people who discriminate a lot. All kinds of discriminations, and it's sad that the people can't be sensitive enough to not judge someone by their looks but look inside of the others.

Q: Name three things you can't live without.
A: Swimming, family, friends.


Q: Message to your supporters and fans.
A: Please follow me and support me, I'm a common guy who is trying to make his dreams come true! And please visit Colombia, it is the country of magical realism, where great and unbeliveable things mix with reality!

Interviewed by Dionysus
Images courtesy of David Angel, Amparo San Marcos

0 comments:

Post a Comment