Monday, August 11, 2014

Mister International 2014: Interview with Dylan Brown

Mister International New Zealand 2014

Q: Tell me about your current preparations for Mister International 2014.
A: I've taken fitness and eating much more seriously and investing time in learning from people about how to make the most of such an opportunity.

Q: How would you describe your personality?
A: Super chill and positive.


Q: What was the best moment in your life?
A: My 21st birthday with all my friends and family around me was one of my happiest memories.

Q: What are your best qualities?
A: I think the way I treat people and try to understand their situations rather than their outcomes.


Q: Who is your role model and why?
A: I look up to a lot of people, everyone has something they can teach you as no ones had the same experiences, but if one then maybe someone like Bob Marley who had so many people who to this day hear his message in his music and carry on preaching positivity.


Q: Do you think racism still exists today?
A: Yeah of course, there will always be people who don't understand others that are different from them. We can only change the way we deal with it.

Q: Name three things you can't live without.
A: My family, friends, and Game of Thrones.


Q: Message to your supporters and fans.
A: Thank you for the support so far and wherever it leads to, I really appreciate it all!

Interviewed by Dionysus
Images courtesy of Mr International New Zealand Official, Johnny Smith

0 comments:

Post a Comment