Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Mister International 2014: Interview with Kristaps Vilde

Mister International Latvia 2014

Q: Tell me about your current preparations for Mister International 2014.
A: I am preparing 24/7, my body, my posture, my intellect, my everything. I am taking this competition really serious.

Q: How would you describe your personality?
A: My personality is quite difficult to describe. I am Kristaps Vilde, and everyone will get to know me sooner or later. My personality is like a beam of light in the dark, you cannot miss it.


Q: What was the best moment in your life?
A: The best moment of my life was this year, when I found myself. All I had to do, was stop lying to myself and start living my life. So now I am travelling around the world, and helping a lot of people.

Q: What are your best qualities?
A: My best qualities are my caring heart, will of an ocean, never dying attitude and never knowing when to give up, because no one ever taught me how to give up.


Q: Who is your role model and why?
A: My only role model is myself, the image I see everyday in the mirror. That is the person that I could never beat.


Q: Do you think racism still exists today?
A: Racism exists all around the world, it just come in different forms. Just like hate in people hearts, somebody started that fire in them that they cannot extinguish themselves.

Q: Name three things you can't live without.
A: I cannot live without my love to my family, my dreams and my pure happiness.


Q: Message to your supporters and fans.
A: You are the ones who made me, your support, your good comments on my posts and pictures. Without you I would have given up a long time ago, your support means the world to me. And I am willing to give back everything that I have just to say thank you guys and girls for all you have done!

Interviewed by Dionysus
Images courtesy of Kristaps Vilde, Hauze

0 comments:

Post a Comment