Monday, July 16, 2012

Mister Universe Model 2012: Interview with Nicolás Ferreiro

Nicolás Ferreiro (25 y.o/1,87 m/Spain)


Q: Congrats for your Top 5 & Mr Elegance award. How did you feel about the competition?
A: Thank you so much! I think I did my best and I'm happy being one of the Top 5, and of course Mr Elegance.

Q: What do you say about Mr Hawaii and Mr Luxembourg claiming that competition wasn't fair and the organization was playing favoritism towards Mr Dominican Republic?
A: A picture worths much more than thousands of words. It's simply, he could get the prize playing fair, because he was one of the best, but he didn't do anything right while we were there and the organization didn't say anything about it.

Q: Yes, I get it. Do you think Mister Universe Model will be held in next year after all of this?
A: I'm not so sure, directors of different countries were very disappointed with that decision, because it's not cheap to be there. And if they even didn't get a chance to get the first place, sure they are not risking their money again...

Q: A forumer on Missosology said that you've got the old Hollywood look which was good. Another said you're the most deserving candidate. Please comment.
A: That's very nice! It's a pleasure hearing that from somebody who is used to this contest. I hope this helps me to get some works!

Q: Amen. We surely wish you success. What ambitions do you have?
A: I have one important ambition. It's to be happy in my whole life, whatever I'm doing, working, being with... I think things comes in the way a person deserves.

Q: If you were given a chance, which one beauty queen would you date and why?
A: At this moment I have my own beauty queen so maybe none of them. If I were single, I'll try finding for someone who is not only interesting in beauty, that's a great part but is not the whole thing. Maybe you'd know someone who is that way!




Interviewed by Dionysus
Images courtesy of Mister Universe Model Official

0 comments:

Post a Comment